BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Peanut Thai Sauce



I love love LOVE this sauce! Simple, fast, and VERY tasty! If you love peanut butter then this is for you!
My friend Gretchen is the one who kind of made up this recipe, so thank you G!
I love to put it over some steamed veggies or buy a stir fry veggie mix and pour it over some white rice and the veggies. You could even add some chicken if you like. I give this a 5 OUT OF 5!

Ingredients:
¼ Cup sugar
¼ peanut butter
3 Tbs soy sauce
3 Tbs water
2 Tbs oil
Peanuts
Optional: chili power, crushed chilies, garlic powder, curry. (Gives it a bit of a kick!)

Directions:
Place all of the above ingredients into a sauce pan on medium heat. Heat until it becomes thick and just starts to boil. Remove from heat and enjoy!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

K..... I like this recipe better when I decrease the sugar to about 2 Tbs. Otherwise, to me, it is a bit too sweet. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, it's good in this normal form when dribbled across a chicken Thai pizza. Toppings: green onions, cooked and cubed chicken, peppers and then dribble. Cook like 15 min and then add lettuce, cilantro and shredded carrots. Yum.

Tracie said...

Wow Gretchen! Why have we never made that pizza before?!?