BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 15, 2010

Baked Parmesan Chicken




I tried this one for dinner tonight. I liked it a lot! Good flavor, easy to make, and pretty fast. I just ate it on a bed of white rice. Simple but effective! I give this a 5 OUT OF 5!

1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
2 tsp dried basil leaves
1 tsp dried oregano leaves
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup butter
1 scrambled egg
6 split chicken breasts

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In bowl mix all ingredients except egg, chicken, and butter.
Dip chicken breasts in scrambled egg and then coat in flour mixture. Place chicken in cake pan that is lined in foil. Now pour butter over the tops of chicken. Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and golden brown.

1 comments:

Gretchen said...

This was yummy in my tummy.
I used mozzarella cheese instead of parmesan. Still way yummy. Definitely recommend it.